K-Pro III consists of a hardware modification to certain K-Series ECUs, plus Windows software which allows you to re-program the ECU and datalog sensors. In addition to all the standard features K-Pro III has the following enhancements:
- Twice the on board datalogging memory
- Three times the programming speed
- 8 additional analog inputs for datalogging. Comes with fly lead
- Anti-theft security enhancements
- On board calibration storage
K-Pro is available for:
- 2002-04 Acura RSX
- 2002-05 Euro Civic Type R (PRA ECU)
- 2003-2004 Japanese Civic Type R (PRD and PRC ECU)
- 2005-06 Acura RSX
- 2002-2005 Civic Si (PNF ECU)
- 2003-2006 Honda Element MT
- 2000-05 S2000
- 2001-2005 Civic (DX, LX, HX & EX Manual transmission only D17 engine )
- Engine swaps
- Fits inside the ECU
- Designed and assembled is USA
- USB connection for speed and compatibility
- KManager Windows based software for parameter & table editing, calibration uploading and datalogging.
- Many built in calibrations for common engine combinations
- Built in datalogging to a laptop
- On board datalogging memory (32 MBit memory, 10-200 minutes datalogging)
- Adjustment for different sized injectors, with overall fuel trim and injector dead time compensation
- Configurable for any MAP sensor (to 5 Bar and above)
- TPS based table lookup for ITBs
- Engine protection from over boost and lean protection.
- Expanded fuel and ignition tables, both in rpm and load, to 60 lbs boost and 11,000 rpm (these are not the upper limits)
- Launch control with anti-lag
- Knock control
- Three multi purpose outputs for nitrous control or similar
- Supports lambda tracing from the stock wideband o2
- PWM output for boost control by RPM and gear
KManager editing software features:
- High and low speed 16 x 20 ignition and fuel tables for correct VTEC tuning
- Injector size fuel trim
- Fuel trim for starting, throttle tip in and individual cylinder trim
- Rev limiter with fuel cut
- Launch control with anti-lag
- Adjustable VTEC window with load and throttle control
- Adjustable idle speed
- MAP sensor type and calibration
- Adjustable boost cut with hot and cold settings
- Closed loop control including target lambda
- Air and water temperature compensations for fuel & ignition
- Gear compensation for fuel & ignition
- Three general purpose outputs for nitrous control, quad boost control or similar
- On board datalogging trigger conditions
- Injector phase and coil dwell adjustment
Twice the on board datalogging memory
Without additional analog inputs the KPro III has twice the datalogging length capability of the previous generation KPro. With analog inputs the datalogging length is approximately the same as the previous generation.
Three times the programming speed
The typical initial upload time has been reduced from over 30 seconds to under 10 seconds. Subsequent uploads are also faster.
8 additional analog inputs for datalogging.
The KPro board has eight 0-5V analog inputs, which can be used for temperature, pressure, wideband, EGT or any other input which provides a 0-5V signal. The analog values are both stored in the KPro and in any datalog made from the KPro, which means that you do not need to change the analog input settings which switching between datalogs from vehicles with different analog inputs.
Anti-theft security enhancements
Similar the the FlashPro, password protected owner information can be stored on the KPro. This results in a KPro which had owner identification which cannot be changed if stolen. Additionally, an upload security password can be used, which and renders the KPro unusable if stolen.
On board calibration storage
Similar to the FlashPro, the uploaded calibration is now stored on the KPro in a form which allows a quick and accurate download from the KPro.
For future expansion, a digital serial input is present on the KPro.
- Place order and check out.
- Fill out this Hondata Kpro Form.
- Order will be process and we will email you a shipping label for your ecu. (You will need to box it up and send it to us)
- After that, we will handle the rest.
If you're confused at all if your ECU will work or not, please feel free to contact our sales staff and we'll be gladly to assist you. This unit requires your core.